(Click the video above to learn more)
Click here to access MyChartPLUS
What is MyChartPLUS?
MyChartPLUS is a secure, online tool that provides you with access to your personalized health information and records. MyChartPLUS is available to you anywhere and at any time.
MyChartPLUS allows you to actively participate in your care, and also alerts you to important health-related reminders to help you better plan the details of your ongoing health care, using your PC, smartphone or tablet.
What Can I Do with MyChartPLUS?
- Request Medication Refills
- Receive Non-Urgent Medical Advice
- Communicate with your Provider and Care Team
- Schedule Appointments
- Virtual registration - eCheck-In from home before you arrive for your appointment
- Update Your Medical Information
- Pay Bills and make Co-Payments
- Receive Health Reminders
- Request Customer Service
- Research your questions through approved website links
- View information about specific conditions and problems.
- Share your clinical information with providers outside of HHC (coming soon)
What Information is Accessible?
- Your Medical and Surgical History
- Your Current Medical Problems
- Your Medications
- Your Immunization Records
- Your Allergies
- Your Lab and Test Results
- View your provider’s actual visit note (specific conditions apply)
Here's how to connect:
- Sign up in any Hartford HealthCare office during your visit.
- Use the MyChartPLUS activation code provided in your After Visit Summary (AVS) to sign up on MyChartPlus.org
- Ask reception for your choice of an email or letter with an activation code and instructions.
- If you are looking to obtain proxy access to an individual other than yourself, fill out the below proxy authorization form and send to HHC Medical Records at HHCROI@hhchealth.org for processing.
Hartford HealthCare is now offering a safe and convenient way for you to check-in to your scheduled appointment. eCheck-in is a virtual registration function in the MyChart app and MyChartPLUS website, allowing you to complete the check-in process from home to save time when you arrive to your appointment.
Learn more about eCheck-in
Did you know?
You now have immediate access to more information in your MyChartPLUS electronic medical record, including additional clinical results and clinician notes as soon as they’re complete. This immediate access to information is part of the 21st Century Cures Act, an effort that Hartford Healthcare is taking to ensure transparency and fulfill our vision of being most trusted for personalized coordinated care.
For MyChartPLUS technical support you can call 860.972.4993 or email email@example.com.